The ACE Walk Behind Power Trowel machine enables the professionally finisher to achieve greater productivity.We carry a wide range of walk behind power trowels working diameter form 600mm to 1200mm .When choosing a walk behind power trowel you must consider how big of an area you are trying to cover, the type of concrete mix, weather conditions, and if there are any obstructions and narrow doorways.
A power trowel is used to create a level, smooth finish on a large, flat area of concrete, such as an interior floor, or a poured patio slab for a deck. They use single or multiple blades that rotate in a safety cage. Use a pushable concrete power trowel or riding model based on the size of your job. Blades measure from 24 to 46 inches long and come in three types: floating, finish and combined.
|Engine Model||HONDA GX160||Lonxin GF200||Robin EY20|
|Engine type||4-stroke 25°Single-cylinder with Air-cooled|
|Working speed||70~130 RPM|
|Blade size||350*150mm (14*6”)|
|Cluth type||Automatic centrifugal clutch|
|N.W / G.W||90KGS / 103KGS|
|Packing size||101 X 101 X 75 CM||101 X 101 X 75 CM||101 X 101 X 80 CM|
1. Over-built gearbox assures long service life.
2. Heavy-weight design to assure a service finish.
3. Height adjustable handle, dead-man switch available, assures operator comfort & easy control.
4. Lifting tube as standard feature allows trowel to be transported on the jo-site with only twopeople.
5. Centrifugal safety switch, shuts the engine down in the event of the operator loosing control of the unit.
6. Screw control ensues precise blade adjustment.
7. Safety designed gtuard ring.
8. Lifting hook is available as optional.
9. Throttle control is available as optional.
Combination Blade 350*150mm (14*6in)
Finishing Blade 350*150mm (14*6in)
Float pan: 100cm (40in)
Get In Touch With US
If you have more questionswrite to us, tell us your requirements, we can do more than you can imagine